Monday, April 30, 2012

Not Forgotten!

I swear I am not on a blogging strike. Although a raise would be nice! (No, I do not get paid for this. Do you really think google would pay me!?)

Our computer is getting worked on. There were 17 virus thingy-ma-jigs on it. Awesome, I know.

So let's see what you have missed out on in my life.

*Donnie and I had our 8th Anniversary. Kylie was sick the night we were supposed to go out to eat and celebrate. Donnie had to work on the actual day. He did surprise me with donuts and an awesome card. It only had about 5 words on it. But it was funny and perfect.

*Easter...We had a great weekend hopping from dinner to dinner. Lots of fun with our Nieces and Nephews.

*Kirsten and I did the Emma Creek 5K. We finished in just under an hour. I'm pretty sure she will not sign up again next year. We were less than a half mile into it and she asked if we could sit down and call Daddy to pick us up. In the end she was happy we finished and we did it together. Love that girl.

*I accepted the responsibility of chair person on the personal service committee at our church. I don't officially start until this summer, I think. It's not a daily responsibility but I'm excited for it. I've been on this committee for 3 or 4 years. I'm excited to see who will be working with me. As everyone else resigned from it. So yes, I am only chairman by default.

*Someone very close to me has breast cancer. She lives to far away for me to visit. I have been praying like crazy for her. She started chemo last week. I would love if you would start praying for her too!!

*Donnie finished his last week at his second job. We are SOOOOO grateful for the chance he was given. He really enjoyed working at BMG. He couldn't keep working there, working overtime at AGCO, and having a family. It was just getting to be to much. We missed him and he needs rest. This week he won't know what to do with all his free time. Good thing I have a "honey do" list ready for him.

*Kylie has her last week of preschool this week. I can't believe I only have one more year and she is off to school. Then Kendal goes to middle school..eck! Okay we are not going to think about this anymore. Delete that from your memory.

*I'm still working at Lincoln Perk. I love love love it. The school year is ending so some co workers are leaving to go home or onto new adventures. I will miss them. I really enjoy all the coworkers there. I always leave laughing. Having a great boss doesn't hurt either.

*Our church pictorial is being printed a week late. A few people..okay me.. haven't update the family photo since 2009. Here is the photo I wanted to submit. I set the camera on the tripod. Hit the 10 sec delay and ran to the couch.


I have about 50 funny quotes from my girls. I'll leave you with the most memorable ones...

Kendal: We are at the mall walking by Express. "We should shop there! It would be so much faster!!"
Kirsten: Getting ready for the hockey game. "Will there be cheerleaders??"
Kylie: After telling her to wear shorts because the weatherman said it was going to be 90 degrees out. "Do you believe everything you see on t.v.?"


That's my 5 second update. I have missed my blog!! Can't wait for my computer to be home so I can keep it more up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment