Several friends of mine had never tried them before. They are now addicted to them also. Sorry about that, friends. (I'm not really sorry.)
Donnie always tells me he doesn't have to give me a card or celebrate Mother's day for me because I'm not his mother. He says that's our children's job. I did not expect anything from him on Mother's Day. He helped the girls pick out a card from them. He waited almost an hour later to surprise me with a bag of these and a nice card. Best gift. Didn't cost a lot and he knew they were my favorite.
These chocolates are just amazing. You can sometimes find them for $2 a bag. There is no excuse you must buy a bag. Finish reading this then go out and buy a bag. Comment below....let me know which one is your favorite. Sometimes you can find white chocolate ones with milk chocolate in the middle. (Usually around Valentine's Day--I know it's weird that I know that.)
No comments:
Post a Comment