Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mean Goats

Last Saturday, AGCO had a "company picnic" of sorts. They invited all the employees to the zoo and provided dinner. It really was a treat. I thought we had to pay for it and it was all FREE. You know me FREE is awesome.

I worked that morning/day until about 3 p.m. Then rushed around and we made it to the zoo by 4:15. They cleared out the zoo for just the AGCO employees so there was a tiny wait and we were inside by 4:30. At the entrance they gave us zoo wrist bands. I was hoping for a Margarita Garden but sadly there was none.




We started out in the petting zoo area. Kylie and I were feeding a goat when it bit her finger.  I quickly grabbed her hand away and that's when Donnie shot the picture.  The only picture of me for the day. Sorry folks.
Luckily she found a more calm sheep/goats to pet and feed.
Tradition at the end of the penguins we take a picture. The girls measure if they are the size of a certain penguin. It looks like they have out grown penguin status.

Notice Kendal has a stuffed animal in every photo. Since she was little she has always taken an animal with her to the zoo. When I look back at past zoo pictures there is a different animal every trip.



 I may or may not have told them there was a snake in the rain forest. hehe...Silly Girls if there was a snake your mommy wouldn't be standing there taking a picture...she would be running for her life. :)

Kirsten wanted to pose like a tiger...
Kendal wanted to be "NORMAL"...her words.
This gorilla looked just like Kylie. Pouting because the sno cone machines were not running at the zoo.
My favorite photo of Kendal for the day. She hardly ever wants to smile for a picture anymore. This time I caught her laughing. She had her stuffed animal being eaten by the lion. Sometimes her tom boy side really comes out.

 My favorite shots of these guys. We were waiting for the drawings. AGCO gave away a bunch of great prizes. 2 Kindle Fires, 2 Cameras, 2 Ipods, A laptop, 8 bikes, 2 GPS systems, Blu Ray players, and the grand prize a 46' 3D television. You had to be present to win so we waited and waited to hear Donnie's name. Sadly one Donald and one Donnie were called but the wrong last name. It was fun to see how happy the winners were when they got their prizes.



To end our day we met up with Donnie's Mom and Step dad. They recently moved to Wichita. They were having dinner next to an Orange Leaf. We got our frozen yogurt and ate on the patio with them. The weather was great for it. These two girlies stole Grandpa's chair while he was paying for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment