Mostly this blog is for family and friends. I love reading other blogs. Especially from people in my neck of the woods. To keep my mind off the interview.. in 83 minutes.... I had a blog reading morning. There are several Hesston peps with great blogs here are my favs...
I especially like to read Meg Duerksen's. Here is a link http://megduerksen.typepad.com/whatever/2013/06/the-new-table.html She even has giveways! Check out her blog and see if you can win a Trex Chair. I'm pretty sure my kids would have eaten my Iron Chef Cilantro meal if we had a Trex table. Hey, a girl can dream!
Need a quick recipe? Check out Tonya Bartel's blog.. http://tonya-serendipity.blogspot.com/2013/06/bright-spots.html Anything she makes is good. Her blog tracks where people are viewing her blog from! Kind of cool! I'm just happy if my inlaws, aunts, and grandma see mine!!
Okay... 80 more minutes to go.....Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment