Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Art of Cookies


 
 
"Art" Camp took to the art form of baking today. Kylie and I picked out our favorite cookie cutters. I picked a sun shape. She picked a hand. Kirsten was able to join our camp today because of a slight delay. I forgot about the part where you put the dough in the frig for an hour.
 
 
Favorite Apron...Check

 
Favorite Kitchen Appliance....Check
 
\
 
Large Amounts of flour and sugar...Check
 
 
Cookie Cutter....Check
 
 
Trusty Assistant...Check
You have to watch her though, she'll eat the dough when you are not looking!

 
Yummy Goodness...Check!
 
As a result of my sunburn a kind friend brought over some REAL aloe plant!! So for payment I made her some SUN cookies for helping my SUNburn.. I know I'm a dork. Her son likes pac man so I tried to make him a pac man cookie too.
 
 
 
When you are a victim of the sun here is the best tip ever...use real aloe! It feels so good! It smells good! You simply cut it open and rub it all over the burn. Jennifer told me to put it the in frig for the next round. I bet it's going to be amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your plant!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I was like "Hey! I recognize those cookies!" lol. Oma (my mom) came into town for the haircut and took us out to Skoops after the haircut, then Zora went to VBS, so the cookies are waiting until she gets home. Zane couldn't resist the Pac-man dots though. lol. Let me know if you need more Aloe! Hope you heal quickly, and thanks for the awesome cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have said those are chocolate candies so they are safe to eat! I love the smell of the Aloe. Maybe I'm weird. We only used half of the one piece so far. You were right that you can get a lot out of it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete